Our layered security solutions combine multiple security controls into an effective approach to protecting key resources and data.
The Layer 3 approach to security looks at the entire network as a whole including edge devices (firewalls, routers, web servers, anything with public access), endpoints such as workstations along devices connected to the network including mobile phones to create an effective plan for security management.
Layered security mitigates threats
For every category of threat, there should be an effective control deployed to mitigate the threat. Defense-in-depth solutions are different for each organization, but Layer 3 has extensive experience in a wide range of areas:
Synchronized security strategies
- Next-Gen firewall filtering applications
- Ransomware protection
- Workstation application whitelisting
- Workstation system restore solutions
- Workstation and network authentication
- File, disk and removable media encryption
- Remote access authentication
- Network folder encryption
- Secure boundary and end-to-end messaging
- Content control and policy-based encryption
Ransomware attacks rise 250% in 2017, costing an estimated $5 billion in damages (Newsweek)
- Root cause analysis shows the stages of an attack, what files were affected and where it was stopped.
- Help prevent user’s data from being encrypted from ransomware attacks which can cause significant loss of time and money.
- We provide the tools to identify where, when, and How the attack originated on your network. (to ensure that it doesn’t happen again.
- Provide next gen protection that analyzes behavior to catch hard to identify threats
- Provide central management of AV policies in the cloud to reduce server overhead
UTM/ Next Gen firewall
- Eliminates additional cost and resources from managing multiple point products
- Centralizes security controls and reporting in a central pane for ease of management
- Make sure connected devices are up to date and compliant with policies
- Reduce help desk calls for BYOD/devices by automating the connectivity process
- Visibility of the devices connected and attempting to connect to your network
87% of kids today have witnessed or experienced cyber bullying (Teensafe)
- Student safety features using algorithms to flags activity on social media for cyber bullying and self-harm
- Versatile deployment options via cloud or on premise allows for easy onsite and offsite filtering management of any device, anywhere
- Protects devices that become lost or compromised
- Helps secure data in motion when it becomes the most vulnerable
- Meets industry compliance requirements (HIPAA,SOX,PCI, etc)