Join our team of professional IT and networking support specialists, and our focused approach to providing outstanding customer solutions and support.
Below is our current listing of available positions. Please email all resumes to HR.
Senior Sales Consultant
The ideal candidate should have a proven history of successfully selling IT solutions to Senior Management (CxO), and should excel in the following categories: communication, organization, project management, customer service, strong time management and problem-solving skills. Candidate should be well versed in basic network and web terminologies and be able to provide high-level business consulting and direction to clients with support from internal engineers & developers. Candidate must be enthusiastic, energetic, have strong negotiation skills, able to make professional presentations, and the ability to work in a team environment. You will need to be able to provide innovative solutions to fit clients’ business needs working together with technical staff. This position will include making consultative sales presentation and maintaining superior relations with both current and new clients.
Within this position you will:
- Receive on-going structured sales training
- Have access to vendor supported training through our education center
- Receive lead generation assistance.
- Work for a small team-oriented organization
Business Development Representative Responsibilities:
- Tele-prospect for sales leads using list and scripts provided.
- Make warm calls and send follow-up e-mails to prospects.
- Develop contacts and qualification information for sales team.
- Document and communicate call results and follow-up activities.
- Provide tele-support for sales campaigns and events.
- Assist management in tracking opportunities and reporting via company’s Goldmine CRM application.
- Telesales or telemarketing experience
- Strong verbal communications skills, particularly on the phone.
- Comfort with standard software applications (MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Internet Explorer, CRM, etc.).
- Ability to work with standard contact databases (MS Outlook, CRM, etc.).
- Experience in conducting Internet searches and using other research techniques.
- Highly professional manner.
- Attention to detail; particularly in documenting call history and follow-up.
- Positive and enthusiastic attitude.
Layer 3 Technologies offers a very competitive compensation plan. Contact us today to join our winning team!